Sunday, February 21, 2010

another sem...

yes...another sem has just passed and tomolo my class is starting...a new sem...in fact,it's the last sem for my diploma programme...results will be releasing on the 8th of march...i wish i would pass every single subjects...enough for the opening...now,the main story...

i had a bad day today...waking up at the wrong side of the bed? nope,it wasnt...in fact,i was having 1 whole bad week...my cny holidays was not as happy...except for the part when i spent my time with bie...started with today...dad was in a very bad mood...so we woke up as late as usual...he's not fond of it...scolding this and tat...and we're rushing...i didnt speak a word with him until now...we went to kl for our brunch...then went to emart to settle his walkie talkies...then we went home....

ytdy...had brunch with my mum...she asked how's dad and i and stuffs like tat...then after that,i headed to bie's house for a swim...poor baby,waited for me for hours...we swam till 6pm...it's very cold there...mayb cuz of the location of it...top hill...with windy windy feel...went home after that to do sth...then at nite,we had dinner together...at subway,pavilion...i wanted to go there very long time ago d...but sth happen later on that nite...there's none movie available...all seats were taken...then another thing is,bie was really pissed off because of the parking system...yes,he's face and eyes is full of fire...i was really afraid of him tat time,so i kep quiet the whole time...i knew it was my fault...he didnt like it there...so it's the first time and the last time i'll go there with him...dad was like tat,louis was like tat and now...you're like tat...nvm lar...i'll enjoy it with my frens...we headed to times square to watch "percy jackson & the lightning thief"...great movie it is...we ended up having issues later in the nite when we're talking on the phone...

bout last post...louis said i was and i am childish thinking of running away...here,i wana tell you,i aint...if i am,i would have run already...wouldnt be here thinking of this and that...yes,i couldnt take it anymore...daddy is pushing me to my limit...let's do hope,he wouldnt do it again...i'm old enough to let me go...to give me freedom...to stop controlling me like one of his puppets~!!! i'm sick and tired of it~!! FUCK IT UP~!! just think of it as a test of me being my independence...dont you want it tat bad last time,huh?

my cny...yes...every1 was happy receiving ang paos,enjoying time with their families and relatives...one thing that made my cny so fuck up was dad...this is where all my hopes are gone and lost...cny was suppose to be happy...welcoming new year...new starts and stuffs like tat...it's a bad start for me...well,no point looking back now...

she's in real bad mood now....gonna take a stroll later...or a swim...

No comments: