Sunday, February 21, 2010

pathetic sunday...

right where i stopped...indeed...today was a very pathetic day for me....it's just soooo not my day..real moody today...

after my last post,i went for a swim...tat's one of the way to make my day around...came back like after an hour and a half...i finished reading the DnB blog today...

time like this,i just came back from dinner and night market with the family...will be heading to stepmum's hse later...a.k.a my nanny...they're hokkien lang...so will be doing praying and stuff...my bro just called too...surprised eh? i was...talk a lil while...then will be continue later when i'm at his hse...

you know wat? i'm still looking for my one true self...it's been lost ever since....like i dunno when...i really wan her back...the smile on my face,like there's ntg i would be worried of...the outstanding personalities i owned...is she still here?? i can answer you,nope...you might see her again 1 day...but not now...she's lost...all left out alone...in a dark corner...which there's oni me...seeing no one else...yes,she's aint happy...she's a drunkard...ones who drink and drink like an acoholism?? you might not notice,in fact...she is...but with faith,i believe i'll find her back one day

as u can see..my way of blogging...the english i used...my mood is still down...hope tomolo will be better...i vowed to myself that i would stop eating after 4pm everyday...the day i stopped is when the day i'm satisfied with my body...off to prepare myself to meet nanny and family =)

No comments: