Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CNY updates!

Happy chinese new year peeps~!! and happy valentines day...this year,i spent my time with my family as you all noe tat it falls with the cny! tho bie is not by my side,i can still feel him with my heart...nothing much...i spent my cny like the years before...guess where i am now? i'm at bie's house...how? why? you may asked...well,the story begins...

i was complaining of how bored i am there...growing fungus and stuff...and how i wish he would be there with me...and he did say mayb...i was happy enough...even if he couldnt make it...why? cuz he had the thought of coming before and the thought of meeting my family...you know how much meeting the family members are important to me...both mine and his....

somehow,he and his mum argue...but the root of the problem was all because of me...sorry bie =( i was really afraid that his mum wouldnt like me...but it turn out sth unexpectedly...he did came and arrive at 10pm last nite...i brought him to supper,he was starving or hungry? he said hungry...but the feeling he gave me was starving...haha...to a coffee shop nearby mum's...we saw grandpa and cousins...then after cousins leave,my mum and my aunt reached...introducing my bf to them...they played cards till 3sth...i was having a good time...cuz he's by my side both mentally and physically...

the next day...which is...today,we came back to his house to prepared an open house lunch and dinner...i did help out a lil...washing dishes,peeling off ginger's skin,help his mum carry out stuff,help out with the toast and etc...i was really very super duper nervous...but everything turns out to be okay...for the first time,his mum talks to me...i am still nervous now...after helping out with carrying the tables,i went back to kitchen to was the dishes...his dad was cooking...his mum was there,curi makan...haha...you know what she did?!!! she peel off the prawn's skin and feed me when i was washing~!!!! ARGH~!!! i damn pai seh lor even tho i said thank you...but deep down,i'm happy too =)

later after the open house event,we're heading back to bentong again...i pity my bie...for not resting enuf =( we're going to Chamang waterfalls tomolo =) hope he'll like it there...and hope i rmb the road to the waterfall...lolz...

just a few days back,i rmb bie promised me tat he'll update his blog...he wrote stuffs bout me...bie,you know what? i'm feeling the same way too =) i will never even try to tear you down,my other half who is as fragile as me...bie,it was a yes becuz i had feelings for you already and i neednt you to show me your sincerity already...because i knew,i found the right 1...tat's why it was a yes =) and the reason i asked him to blog because,i wana know bout his present status i shall say? or present thoughts? and a lil more of his job =)

i'm gonna end this blog already...because i feel it's such nuisance of staying in the room...i shall go out and continue to help out...wish me luck that i'm not going to do anything stupid =)

No comments: