Friday, February 12, 2010

my bie...my first tear drops for him...

went out with my bie ytdy...to have lunch with him...and ever since ytdy,i understands why he always spends time with me whenever he can...bie's job is not an ordinary one,or shall i say,it's not the one we always used to hear...risky...with heights...

just heard that bie will have lotsa jobs to do in the upcoming months...is MONTHS not 1 month...sadly,i can already feel how painful it is not to meet the 1 u loved in months and missing him...however,as i said before,i will cope with him and go thru the days toughly...i also know that i'm not the only 1 who is in pain,he himself too will be...i wouldnt give up that easily and wouldnt let him go too..who knows,we might have the chance to meet up once a month? hmm...not if he's out of state...he will be going singapore too...but he'll be back also de lar =)

currently,i'm spending time now with him...at his hse...he's watching tv right now...after having our breakfast...i love the way he cuddle me when we sleep...he was sleeping,but i didnt fall asleep...i was looking at him the whole time...my tears were around my eyes,he didnt notice it at first...cuz i turn away as soon as the tears drop...after waking up from his nap,he saw...mayb it was too obvious...sorry bie...my tears couldnt stop rolling down...

the reason for my teardrops was a really silly one..just that i couldnt let him go...i misses him a lot...imagining the months when he'll be busy...i really "em seh tak" him...that's why,whenever i think of the pain,my tears fall...especially....looking into your eyes,making me harder to leave u even just for a month...yeah,i noe...after reading this,you'll say i'm silly...indeed i am...

URGH~!!! nvm that...i've overcome this before...it was 2 months back then...so i guess,i can overcome it again this time =) cheers...it was a first time me driving to his house alone...to test my memory...but luckily,i aint dumb...hehe...i remember the road...

i will be going back to hometown tomolo first thing in the morning...wishes to get back on time for bie's open house...meeting his family members are important to me...i havent pack my luggage yet...gonna chuck everything in...hehe...lazy to pack them one by one...

No comments: