Sunday, February 7, 2010

Untitled..

i had no idea for the title...sorry for not putting a proper one...i had nothing to do today...so,i make up my mind to read my dear's blog...i've read lotsa pages...so far,i've stopped reading till somewhere he's in ipoh with evelynn...

i understands why he or any1 else doesnt like speaking bout their ex...but to me,they are the past..in fact,i dun mind listening it at all..cuz i want to know more bout you,my dear...i'm still thinking a name calling for my dear andrew...it was once bubu...but it doesnt sound appropriate...still thinking of it..

i even read lilian's blog on him...seeing her suffering this much,it's very painful to me...i do bcuz i've been there...she posted another 1 just now...bout being a biatch...every steps she's taking was the same as i did...trying to be a player,be a bisexual,trying to hurt myself..trying to be some1 i wasnt...and i did hurt myself...ever since that day,i regretted till now..i hope she wouldnt do sth tat she will be regretting...hoping she'll find her own true self one day...

i really thank God for letting dear appear in my life...it's like the most wonderful thing tat had ever happen...he never mind the way i look...every small particular things,he do take attention...like ytdy,when we're eating our breakfast...and i smiled suddenly...he asked why i smiled...i didnt tell him...i was very happy smiling from inside my heart...i wouldnt mention it here,cuz i noe u'll read,my dear =P

i really want you for myself..and for myself only...i didnt know that such guy still do exists...i thank you my dear...i'm sorry for being such a burden to you...as for your past,i dun mind...i just wana stay happily with you at this very moment...no matter what comes up ahead,i'll be prepared to go thru it...

dear called today and saying that he saw louis's fotos in my pendrive...dear,tell me honestly,do you mind? but i dont mind if you really wana delete it...it was my past memories...i didnt had a nice one anyway...all he gave me was a heartbreak all the time...you noe what,you're the first 1 who open up my pendrive..no1 ever did...not even my family...

i dont know how to put them words together...but i do know,you're important to me..i'm confident that you'll bring happiness to me...the ones that i've been long searching for...thank you dear =)

I LOVE YOU

No comments: