Sunday, February 28, 2010

1 month~~

yes,it's already been 1 month we've been together...time flies...at times,i felt tat we've been together for so long...but at times like today,i realize,wow~!! it's been a month already...in which,i meant tat time flies...anyway,happy 1 month anniversary =)

yesterday,i went out with bie...have dinner with his frens...at ka ka bak kut teh after their Batang Kali's waterfall trip...i didnt go becuz i'm way too afraid as this is the first time meeting his frens...moreover,i dun wan him to be left out becuz of taking care of me...they seems to be starving...add lotsa rice...lolz...and i told bie,dun complain after tat...haha...he added like 3 bowls? after dinner,we were suppose to send ah yeow and his gf home...he opened the car door for me and i was blushing...suppose to go out for a movie...but we decided to watch The Saw V at his house...scary...i can felt the pain...ewww...but i enjoy it...hahah...went home after that,sist saw the dress i'm wearing and she said can see the wasit line d...i'm happy...at least my sacrifices are worth afterall...

i enjoy every moment i spent with him...even though it's short but i always will appreciate every moment when i was with him...at times,he made me feel that he's no diff from other guys...in a point of,the perfect body lines...just some times lar...the things he said,hurting me...making me felt that every guys oso mind eventhough they say they dont mind at all...perhaps,i'm just thinking too much like every girls does...but deep down,i knew he was supporting me in every ways..everytime after saying stuffs,he told me he dont mind...just only,he msg me saying tat he'll be here supporting me always...thanks bie~!!! =)

bie's working now at tien hou temple...he get to see what he had longing to see...the lion dance...he even mms me one of the pic...as usual,he'll be working till late today...next morning only get to off...pity him...i wonder did he get enough sleep last night...

nothing much to do today...i had some research to do yet i'm still here blogging...i haven even start searching for the infos...chatting with ck and lynn...u noe wat,i'm very disappointed in our frenship...haihz...all 4 of us had issues...but i dun feel like settling it up..tat goes the same to cy too...i dun give a damn lar...as long as i have lynn =) i'm chatting with lynn and ck while uploading fotos to my fb and updating blog here...yeah...as usual,the multitasker...bie knew that ever since he talked to me...i rmb tat time i was having my finals...haha...and got 1 time he told me tat,it was the first day we sms each other on the next month...i was shock...shocked tat he remembered...he touched me once again...yes i noe...i'm one who is very easy to be touched...but it is the small things he did that touched me..i'm enough =)

bie asked me not to stay up cuz he'll be late..i didnt reply him on tat...hehe...but i'll stay up as long as i can lar...first,i got things to do...2nd,to make sure he's safe =) before i end this post..

bie,though it's been a short journey with you but i found it memorable...there's been challenges we faced this month...the solution is yet to be found sooner or later...pls hold on and bare with me my dear...i love you

4 comments:

{ My Life} said...

i tot u said u added something??
veli touch wei 'as long as i hav lynn =)'..
same goes 2 me... =)

Annaliese said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annaliese said...

haha...i added wert...just few sentences larr =)

{ My Life} said...

izit?? din reli go read it again.. lots of words lar... haaa... =P