Friday, February 26, 2010

randomz

i hadnt been updating my blog for few days already...yes...i had plans for these few days...well...from where i stopped...

my gang and i went to pavilion on the 23th to watch the movie "72 tenants of prosperity"...i had already watched it before with my family...so tat was my 2nd time...i wanted to re-watch bcuz i found it hilarious =) we had our breakfast there...class ended at 10am...hl wanted to eat carbonara spaghetti...well,i said,okay =) as usual,we took photos anytime,anywhere =) after the movies,we went for try-but-not-buying shopping...he headed to lynn's hse to bai nian after tat...she's feeding us with lotsa yummy cookies...and no,i didnt get tempted =P we played nintendo wii too...it's very tiring but fun =) i spend the late evenings with my bie..he wanted to eat carbonara too...so we headed to milwaukee for it =)

on the 24th,ntg special too...went to college as usual...after class,me and lynn went to steven's corner to yam cha =) talked alot...non stop in fact...and it's like never ending stories...i spend the evening with my bie again...went to have dinner with his family...the twins and yana,were really cute~!!!

on the 25th,as planned earlier...after class,i'll be going to pyramid to meet my sec frens...been 2 years we hadnt meet...class ended at 11am today...went to old place for breakfast with lynn,ck and ed...zx joined us later...was gossiping...then the aunty,whom we always ordered our food from,gave us an ang pao...it's really so nice of her...then i'm rushing off to pyramid...meet my other half,darling yuan and peggy...actually peggy was the 1 whom i hadnt met for 2 years d...ever since we graduate...then caroline came over just to say hi then off she went back to THE ONE for her class...we 3 headed to FullHouse for yam cha...took pic for memories...peggy went back at 4pm...me and yuan linger around searching for high waist skirts or pants...found 1...but it wasnt really nice...i went home around 5.30pm...kinda em seh tak my darling...but we'll still have chances to meet up =)

when i reached home,maid told me alex had arrived...alex was the caucasian whom my family host before =) he's going back to new zealand tomolo..we had dinner together...after tat,we went for the night market...he opened the car door for me~!!!! i was soooo paiseh...because he was the one person (as in outsider) other than my frens,opened the car door for me =) but it felts great...real gentleman he is...picked sist up from tuition..headed home...watched dvd...then we celebrate sist birthday =)

i think i left sth out...but my memory is real bad...i couldnt recall wat i wana post...well,i told bie bout his birthday suprise PLAN A ytdy...since i felt that the PLAN A wasnt going to work,i told him everything....anyway,my PLAN B & C are coming up =) heheh...i dont know what he felt inside...he didnt express it out...all he said was ask me not to do this and that...waste money,saying bringing myself troubles...no bie~!! u're wrong~!! tat aint gonna be troubles...it's wat i felt which is worth it...all i hope is,my baby boi will get wateva he wanted most =D

No comments: