Monday, February 8, 2010

my own personal thoughts...

everything i wrote here,is just my personal feelings...not even bie andrew knew bout it...i've been reading his blog this 2 days...still reading it...i didnt know so much until then...all the things he went thru..

you know,it's not easy being his tenth...he is a very simple guy who's requesting his gf's honesty only...but...i do wana surprise him in every way...i wana do something different from his ex(s)...i wan him to be happier...the way i said it's not easy being his tenth because wateva i'm trying to do,his ex might have already done it or mayb sth even bigger...just wish me luck on the upcoming surprise...

i love giving my own bf a surprise because i myself love having one too...he's someone worth of...not like the past 2...who doesnt appreciate me for who i am...instead,blaming me...cant they see,the small things that i'm doing?? bie andrew saw every single thing...he's the one...even i cover up his blanket for him in the middle of the night,he's happy enough...

(this paragraph was deleted earlier by a hacker known LOUIS MOK~!! i'm re-writting this back..fucking frustrated now~!!does he know what is privacy~!!!) i was on a phone chat and msn chat with him earlier on...he suddenly talk bout our past...saying how GOOD he treated me...but i said nope...he treated his current gf better...selling his car spare parts to buy things for her...even for her bday,he bought her presents without her asking for it...but me? i'm the one who asked for a joint party and i'm the one who planned everything....he asked me to leave bie..i duno wat he want...maybe he's lost or sth lidat as his gf treated him very bad now...he scolded me,"u and evonne are the same~!!! always wanted surprise surprise surprise~!!! go find Mr. Surprise as ur bf lar~!!!" is it wrong if a gurl loves surprises?? my heart aches...pls heal me up...pls answer my question..is it really that wrong?

i show bie the cuppacakes...he said it's nice...i wonder if he likes it or not...i shall ask him later again tonite...then there might be a change of plan =)

i'm awake now...i know wat's the best for me...i just want my bie...ntg else and no one else...my bie take note into everything i said...like i said,i'm fragile and handle me with care...he remembers it...even a very small particular things,in cantonese we called it "sai sam"...he's sweet...i love you,bie

No comments: