Wednesday, April 7, 2010

06032010

late for class today...YES...AGAIN~!!! but it's not bcuz of mrr2 jam...it's becuz of the stupid T junction there,the traffic light before my college there had a lorry break down...after class,me,wy and cy went to steven's corner to have our breakfast...went home right after that...

around 1.40pm,i went out...to wy's hse...to pass her the cake and take the software from her...after that i went to bie's hse...online and study a lil there...bie was sleeping...and he hit me on accident on my nose...nose bleeds right after that...i'm still in pain after a moment there...nose kept bleeding this few days...just like this morning at 5sth,it bleeds again...disturbing my sleep...sigh...just thought of sth...i always kena my bf hit one...why ar? before,it was louis,scratching my face...damn it...lucky didnt have scar...and now this..

took a nap...cuz i didnt have much sleep...after i woke up,i used bie's laptop again...open up one of his folders till i saw his blog's header...with evelynn...i wanted to delete it at first...on 2nd thought,i didnt...cuz i havent got his permission...and i open a folder where our comversation 1st started...it really shows how sweet he were by then...talking non stop with me...it's very diff from now...why ar?? why every couples oso like that? things that happen before they were together will be done lesser after they're together...sigh...

went home bout 6.30pm..i asked him to accompany me down...but he didnt want to...i was sad and angry at first...but on the way home,i had been thinking...that it was my wrong...why would i be so "xiu hei"?! i was suppose to not force him to do sth that he didnt want to...and for this,BIE I'M SORRY..

tomolo will have MYOB test...good luck peeps~!! =)

bie,i'm sorry that i pushed you and forced you to do sth that you didnt like...and the worst part is,when i'm angry at you for it...sigh...i'm sorry...somehow,i doesnt look like your understanding gf anymore...i dont know,my emotions are very unstable now...angry,frustrated,annoyed,depress and i even wana fatt pei hei~!!! wat came into me?! i'm suffocating for this =( suffering too...sorry sweetheart...i'm so sorry...

No comments: