Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 5

woke up early today for piano class...she gave me an aural book to asked me photostat to practice singing at home...she oso gave me another book to help her photostat...i did...i'm curious bout sth...i went to photostat,they asked bout my mum...i went to buy breakfast,they ask bout my mum too...why huh? why so kepoh? mummy had left home long long time ago...bout 3 years back then...i think i'm getting used of this feeling already...after all,divorce isnt sth new in this 21st century eh?

another thing i dun like...someone that i've been long never chat to,came chatting with me this morning...being a typical bitch as she is before...never changed...came by just to ask me,what my bf get for me and how i celebrate...i answered,"owh,bf was working..."
and there she goes again...making a real fuss around...saying how she and her bf celebrate hers and gave her flowers...she knew i never received 1 before...not in bouquet form...i was thinking,so wat?! ish~!!!
i didnt wana talk to her anymore...so i told her i gtg...before she can continue anything that's gonna hurt me...
i remember back then,louis gave me one pink rose...i was in form 4 that year...it's valentine's day...but that was long time ago...

i'll be going back to hometown later in the evening...for cheng beng...let's hope it's not that jam and hoping that tomolo morning will be in cloudy weather =) i havent pack anything yet...shall i bring my sports shoes back? hmmm....long pants and stuff...it's gonna be lotsa mosquitoes...

i'm still having headaches...will be taking a nap after i finish this and after i upload my pics...there's still lots...sigh...

sweetheart,enjoy your night at speedzone alright? i know you told me that might or might not be going...but i can sense,most probably you can go =) after all,it's just rehearsal...silly sweetheart,yesterday the msg i sent you,was wat i wanted to tell you...not being a sweet talker...i meant every word i said...and i'm glad that it made your day =)

No comments: