Wednesday, April 14, 2010

SICK~!!!

from my previous post,i've been thinking a lot...thanks ck for clearing out my mind...he was asking me,how hooligan was i? and he said,all i did was asking to take photos and posing uglily...noises werent from me myself alone...it was everyone's...and he did say,"i hardly see you crazy" i was like -_-" swt...i'm crazy enough...or am i old? OH NO~!!! but ck,thanks for clearing it out for me =)

back to the topic...today the 14th...well,i've been sick since 13th early in the morning...i was tossing round my bed,feeling hot and cold all of the sudden...and kept waking up at 4sth in the morning,7 am and 9 am...i didnt feel well on that day...dizziness...i just felt so sick...my head and neck,they felt so pain...and the first thing i did in the morning is msg lynn...telling her how worried i am that it is a denggue fever...cuz the symtoms are so alike...and next week,i got exam~!! so i cant be admitted into hosp...it's just sooo wrong timing...

i got up again at 11 sth...cuz i had a lunch date with sweetheart...i wanted to reach 1u at 12...tat was my plan..cuz i wana walk around...but then,i delayed...cuz i was just so sick...lying on the bed...until 12.20 only i left my house...bie was having a meeting...so he might be late...while waiting,i slept in my car until he called...

well,i cut my hair...ofcuz i wanted him to see the best in me...but that slept in the car,make it all messy =( and i do look pale,i know that...sushi zanmai as wat i told him i wanted to eat...but i lost appetite...i ate 2 sushi only...and i went to toilet for 3 times to vomit...bie said that my temperature is really high and i looked red...he even wanted to cancel this lunch and go consult doc with me...but i stopped him...he asked why didnt i tell him earlier...cuz i know he will cancel it like how he did it now...

i know i'm silly...but i just wana spend some time with him...and lately,i've been missing him alot~!! bie accompany me to my car and i said i wana fetch him to his car...he refused but i insist..yes i know,you're gonna say that i'm stubborn...i knew that lar...but fetching u to a carpark which is same floor and not much further,isnt much a trouble for me lar silly...then i went home straight...

get some sleep...till 8sth at night i woke up...dad woke me up to bring me for consultation...well,i'm still lying around my bed,cuz i barely can feel myself...shower then off to clinic...kept waiting and waiting...it's a long queue and i dont feel so good...i wanted to lie down but there're so many ppl around...i just kept holding on...until they called my name...oh,i didnt went to the reception earlier cuz dad registered already for me...cuz if he doesnt,i would need to wait longer =(

i told doc the prob...and he examine me...my throat's temperature was 39.5 deg~!!! that's high...and it isnt denggue or H1N1...tat's wat caused the fever and the sour pain around the body...symptoms are alike to denggue right? luckily it aint...i still gotta go back after 2 days if my fever hasnt recover...my name was called at the reception counter to collect my medications...guess wat? they're 6 diff packets...but in total,i gotta eat 10 tablets =( some double up...i've gotta eat 3-4 times a day...wtheck...damn a lot...and they arent small too...

i went home after that...i dun even have the appetite to eat...even sweetheart who's at cheras,wanted to buy me porridge...but you see,he's so far...takkan i want him to come all the way here...in the end,i just stay home...taken a piece of crackers...then i ate the medicine...halfway thru it,i already felt like wana puke...it's disgusting,and the tablets are so big in size ~!!! =(

then i went to bed after that...cant imagine it...i had been sleeping the whole day and yet i can sleep so early...it's only 10 sth by tat time...i woke up in the middle of the night bout 1 sth...i saw sweetheart's msg...i didnt reply him,cuz i tot it might awake him...i woke up to vomit again...how serious is this gonna be huh?! all i felt is bitterness around my tongue...ewww~!!! those medicine...

till this morning,at 11 sth,i woke up...i saw bie's mms and msg...phone had been shut down cuz it's running out of batt...i saw the time of the mms...baby hadnt been sleeping..it's 3am~!!! OMG~!!! so late...and i msg him...he told me,he only get to sleep at 5am...i'm sorry bie that i kept you worry...

i've been better...still a bit feverish...throat been better too...flu,still the same...still appetite-less...tongue had been tasteless...oh shucks~!!! there goes my dizziness and headaches again..it's time for medication then off to bed...before i end this post...

sweetheart baby,you take a good rest as well too alright? i know you didnt get much sleep last night because of me...dont worry bout me and get some sleep~!!! i know i'm degil,and i'm sorry for that...i'm guilty as well...i know myself very well...and i still went for the lunch because i still can hold on...i just wana spend some time with you...i dont know what's with me this few days...but i've been missing you lots...it's like i'll never be there again tomorrow...funny right? oh, and another thing bie...

i love you

No comments: