Monday, April 19, 2010

off the coast~

let's see...i hadnt been onlining much...even if i do,status was away...friday,i went to PC Fair...i'm sorry Jon that i'm late...cuz i tot you'll be too so i might as well had my brunch at home first...and tat's wat made me late...before boarding on the lrt,i received a call from dad...he asked me to buy DVD discs...and heck! i checked my wallet,if i buy the discs,means not enough for my external hard disk lar...i was planning to use credit card but end up,i just bought the DVDs cuz there's just sooo much to be choosen from...

purpose to go there was to survey on the price of my laptop,get external hard disk and any of the accessories...and ofcuz to lepak as well...wy joined us too...it was sooooo tiring...not to mention at the end of the last hall,there goes nightmare...those broadbands promoters are killers i tell u~!! they're just soooo "long sei" hahah...
at the end of the day,i found out the laptop i wanted is just a bit over budget...but i'll get it tho...no matter wat...i still need to go lowyat and ask more questions on the diff laptops of my choice...then only i get to decide which to buy...

on the saturday,i went to solaris...have dinner at ole-ole bali...with evonne...she's fd's gurl =) the one i've been longing to meet...after that,we headed up to genting...damn sienz ar~!!! the guys were playing pools...and we gurls just sit and watch...sorry my dear evonne,i didnt talk much tat night cuz i'm really sienz and i felt tired...

till sunday came...when we're sitting down to have our breakfast...sist sudd burst out the topic of PC Fair...cuz she wanted to go...and suddenly,my dad asked if i were to buy a laptop...he say he will get one for me...but i better not...it's better i get it by myself...so tat i wouldnt get blame or whatsoever and i can have it all for myself~!! muahahaha...

it's 3plus in the morning right now...surprisingly,i dun feel sleepy at all...will be continue-ing my studies after finishing this....and i had been thinking over some stuffs...something which it shouldnt be thought of at all...well ck,u get me right? same like u lar...always thinking over lotsa stuffs...and i know,you're sure to bang my head onto the wall...lolz...

Oh God~!! make it stop pls...but i just cant stop thinking bout it~!! i just CANT STOP~!!! ARGH~!!! god damn it~!! i know i'm stupid...and shant be thinking at all...alright,back to studies lar then...

No comments: