Thursday, April 8, 2010

my aims..

apparently,i'll be very busy for the coming years...yes...not months...is years...cuz i'll be
focusing on :
  1. my piano practical exam
  2. my studies in ACCA
  3. will be working if i had any free time

my goals :

  1. will be working cuz i wana buy myself a laptop before i'm heading to UK
  2. a new car...yes,all by myself
  3. to buy properties too
  4. i wana build my own career...

so far,that's the plan for now...i'll be busy in my studies cuz it's tough and i wana concentrate...i remember after the 3months stay in UK,they also offer Master programme in Birmingham City...i dunno yet,but for now,i felt like i wana take it =) but who knows,i'll change my mind in the end..and who knows,i might stay and work there...

bout working,yes...i will be definitely but oni if i had free time and oni if there's event going on...work to build up my finance...to get myself a laptop...yes,the one and only LENOVO laptop of my OWN 1~!! haha...cuz currently,i'm using dad's...it's sooo business like...not suitable and he needed to use it...so i need to get my own personal one =)

bout my goals,i'll achieve one by one slowly in the coming years...after i bought the laptop,ofcuz i wana get myself my own car with my own name and own plate number~!! muahahha...as for properties,i'll get it as soon as my financial status is better when i have a career...

i know i know...i'm like planning for the future so fast already...but hey! that's me...one who think a lot,imaginative and also one who think of the future...that's why,i make me very "fan" at times...

will be having our TIA test tomolo...and it's the last day of this programme...will be going to dinner will ALL the mates after that...to take fotos..haha...i guess we're not gonna to meet till our convo...or we might...if we organize a gathering =)

bout bebe : he's been recovering already...but sometimes,he had nightmares till he screams out...and couldnt touch him from behind cuz he'll go shock and bite ppl unless he knew it...get well soon,bebe...

sickness : still the same...flu's been recovering but cough is getting worst...let's hope it'll recover ASAP...cuz i wana go play~!!! muahahhaa..

and now,bout my sweetheart...we had a long conversation on phone last night...as usual,i never gonna hung up first...NEVER~!! and he was silent all the way when i didnt wana hung up...so,i make funny sounds..."bloop bloop bloop bloop" hahha...like bubles...bie always laugh whenever i make this...lolz...

oh and dear xiao yuan,if you're reading this...i'm coming~!!! on the 3rd of may if there isnt any prob coming thru =) yes,be my tour guide and i wana take fotos~!!! not to forget,CLUBBING~!! haha...i'll hit wednesday...dun worry =) miss you loads...and i guess you knew why i chosen that date right? 1st,is because my class will be starting on the 17th...2nd,ofcuz...crashing with my sweetheart andrew's time at singapore...haha...but i might not be able to meet him oso mar...he need to work...so my time is yours...AND dun give yours ALL to stephen ar...leave some to me also K~!! haha...love ya~

No comments: