Tuesday, April 27, 2010

slowly...she's broken inside

saturday : went for piano lesson early in the morning,then straight off to work after that...work till 7pm only i get to off...was seriously tired cuz i didnt get to sleep much this few weeks...and i was STARVING cuz i had my breakfast at 7am and i didnt eat my lunch...until then,i had my dinner with my family...tho i'm starving,i still didnt eat much...wondered why...i was craving for tao foo far too...but too bad...there's no more room for it and it had already been sold out =( i was home all night long...resting and watching DVDs...till late night...

sunday : i had my breakfast with my family...and as i promised baby boi,i will gave him the whole day...went over to his place in the afternoon...when i was at the carpark,only i know that he wasnt asleep yet...looking at me into my eyes,telling me how he miss me...oh bie,the way he say it,it's with so much feeling...i cuddle him into his sleep...i slept too cuz i still didnt get to sleep well the nights before...

i had this NIGHTMARE...whereby,we had this reunion lunch...there's so many ppl...from my side to his side...everyone was there...this restaurant we're in,it's sooo fancy and it looks like luna bar...it had more than 1 floor...we had our lunch...then all of sudden,i ran out to this huge and beautiful garden...standing in front of a grave of someone i knew and i cried as hardly as i could...andrew saw that but he just didnt give a damn bout it at all...watching me crying then he left...he left me forever...i was sooo heartbroken that i woke up...i felt my face with tears...real tears...and i felt relieve that it was a dream after all...i couldnt sleep back right after that...just watching andrew sleeping...

got up to online a lil while then i wake him up...we went to mid valley for movie...watched "THE CRAZIES"...a great movie...this movie,was similar to another movie i watched long ago...forgotten the name...before that,i went to PUMA and i found the jacket i wanted...this time i wore M size...i was sooo happy...haha...but i still havent decide whether to buy or not...bie brought me to CONVERSE to show me the shoe he wanted to buy...before leaving,OMFG~!! i saw jackets again...the white one was having the gold lining and as for the black,silver lining...i just cant make up my mind yet till today...all 3 of them had the same price...sigh...hard decision ar~!!
i told bie that supposing i had to work today and he too the same...but we still spare some time for each other...lolz...was surprised that we 2 did the same thing and never tell each other until i told him tat...went home right after the movies...

monday : went to work vv early in the morning...sooo tiring...there are sooo many problematic forms...sigh...but lucky for me,as abby is sending me to the client's office tomorrow...attire code was office wear...OL ar this time...i guess this time job will be much more easier =) and may get to know more ppl...muahhaah...just cant wait for tomolo...


thinking of taking on some laxatives to aid me in achieving wat i want

as for how much i think,i think because you mean a lot to me~

No comments: