Friday, April 16, 2010

feel my pain~

hadnt been online much for this few days...there's 2 person who kept asking me to rest more...that 2 person i mentioned are HL and BIE~!!! URGH~!! okok...i know lar...and thanks for being so caring yar =) haha...

my medicine is almost finished yet my flu hasnt recover yet...fever's gone...my tongue's still tasteless...not to mention,i've been purging everything out no matter what i eat...what the heck?! sounds like bulimia huh? i'm not lar ok...it's just,i feel like vomit and there goes...the best part is,i SLIM DOWN ALREADY~!!! hahahah...

sometimes,i just wish to have sickness like this...can slim down faster and easier leh...but this time is at the wrong timing lar...i got exam...lolz...i'm sure sweetheart will be angry when he sees this...but i dont think he'll have the time for now =P

bie had been busy busy busy busy~!!! i oso wana get busy~!!! i'm gonna be...since exam's coming soon,i'll be staying home and study only...after that,darling will be back from sg...tat means OUTINGS~!!! muahahha...i'm sooo hoping that there's job for me...it's so unfair that only my sweetheart gets to be busy...i oso wana be busy lar...i wana earn money...i wana WORK~!!! i dun care ar~!!! ish...where's all my agents when i'm free?! when i'm busy taking up the other jobs,they always called at the same time~!!! ggrrrr~!!!


bout yesterday...i dont know wat came into me...but i'm surely to miss my sweetheart LOADS...i woke up 4sth in the morning,cuz i'm struggling...until 6sth,i wake him up to work...but before that,i had this weird dream...to me,it's a nightmare...i dreamt that i'm reading bie's blog with a gurl called him MARK and she fed him...wthell~!!! i oso havent did tat before...after that,i'm wide awake and i sms bie bout this...then only i found out it's only a dream...

in the evening,before i took a nap,i had been lying down on my pillow which i called it *artificial andrew*...some where in between,i cried...i dont know why,but that pillow which i lied down on,somehow really feels like as if it's andrew's shoulders...and at night,i've been bugging hl and ck...becuz i really missed him...WAT IS THIS LAR~!!! miss miss miss...just met a few days before only lar...must be the medicine or the sick eh? hahha...sorry lar bie,i got nothing to blame at already =P i'm sure when ck read this,he's sure to bang my head onto the wall saying,"if you dun miss him,means you dun love him liao lar SILLY GAL~!!!" hahah

i've been very lonely this few days...maybe it's because of my sickness...all i want is you,to come tuck me in to bed and cuddle me up like how you used to...how i wish if you were here when i'm awake...but i know it's impossible...you've gotta work and i gotta stay home...

today,seeing you of being so caring and so concern bout my illness,i'm very happy...i know we met for not even 10 mins,but it's always better than nothing...bie,thanks for coming by yar...i've never look into your eyes for so long already and today i had the chance to do so,a hug from you,satisfied me...i still miss you,sweetheart~

No comments: