Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 4 - Sick

no classes today...woke up bout 10 sth...lying on my bed...tossing round...then only i get up to bath =P found out that i lost my voice when i'm trying to talk to my dad...went out to buy breakfast for the family with my maid...i didnt do much today...watch tv...online...uploading pics into fb...and i'm having a severe headache...

took a nap at 5sth..woke up bout 8sth almost 9...it is ridiculous~!!! watch tv again...then went over to mum's...after that,i picked my sist up...went home and took baby out for a stroll,while sms-ing with sweetheart...it's been a very meaningless day for me...ntg much to do T.T

sweetheart,there's no need to apologize to me...i understand if you didnt talk to me much for these couple of days...you've been very busy working and there's a lot of things that you need to settle =) i'm here if you ever need me...no matter how late or early it is,i'll pick up your call...

counting down days till i can meet you...it's 16 days...but if i'm working,that's gonna be 20 days =( still a long way to go eh? it'll come =) take a rest whenever you can...take care sweetheart...

No comments: