Wednesday, April 21, 2010

she falls once more...

it's pichas time...lolz..below are the pictures of my saturday outing...when to solaris...had been turning round and round searching for some restaurant we haven been to...but in the end,we still chose ole-ole bali...food was delicious...i love the beef and marsh potato~!!

this is the best shot i could get while sitting

the stick 1 is very delicious,spicy as well...

i love the marsh potato and the beef a lot~!!

on the way up to genting...a very disappointing hair cut and i still hate the fringe~!!!

while taking a break off from study at the library...signing "shh"

had my exam today...didnt get enough sleep as usual..i just slept for 2 hours...i just cant sleep at all...stress out...and i didnt have the appetite to eat...but still,i gotta to eat right? cuz paper's at 2pm...i munch on some crackers and then i'm off to library...it was freaking cold...ytdy too...i know how to do the calculations part but as for the theory,well...it's kinda tough...but i guess i can pass lar =)


some where in between,during my examinations,my heart hurts all of the sudden and it pumps rapidly...sigh...heart problem eh? or i guess it's just tat i didnt have enough of sleep...


Recently : i've been thinking a lot...just a lot...you cant even imagine it...and i do wish i could stop...now tat my exams is over,it even make it worse...cuz i'll have lotsa free time to think and imagine stuff...i need a job badly...to keep myself busy...there's sumthing...shall i type it out here or verbally tell my frens bout it or shall i just kept it to myself?

i cant anymore...

chosen to keep it to myself~

No comments: