Friday, April 23, 2010

23042010

a very usual day for me...had been practicing my piano for the whole day...yes...i really mean it...it's WHOLE DAY...you can see my fingertips looking red and becoming vv sensitive...as for the nails,there's a lil bit of blood...and as for my left hand's fingers,are becoming vv red and swollen...exams coming and i'm kinda nervous...

while i'm taking a break off,i called up my other half...yeah,she's back already...and we talked non stop...our stories are never ending ones...even if u let us meet everyday...just like our schooling days...she asked bout my life including andrew...then i told her everything...there's a lot i gotta tell her...cuz she didnt online much...at times,she even called from singapore...

she told me stuffs too...between she herself and her bf plus ex...haha...darling, i PUI FOK u~!!! lolz...telling her i wan this and that...nahhh...just laptop...she scolded me,"i tot you buy already at PC Fair?~!!! then u go PC Fair for wat?!" hahaha...lolz...she sounded funny...i didnt buy darling,was there doing some surveys and walk around only...

i told her to visit my blog...and i told her wat happened the past few days...she always listens...always...i just love her so so much...not only tat,she oso tells me wat's wrong in a way tat i could accept...yeah darling,i know that it's because that he didnt have the time for me and that's why my imaginations go much wilder,and i even tend to keep it to myself...

but i just didnt realize that myself too...until you told me that...but i cant help it...gurls are still gurls...one small thing could even trigger me to think and imagine horrible stuff...maybe it's just because that i dont wana loose him...but at the same time,holding too tight would make him leave too...sigh...

how i wish,we're back to the ol' days...you had my back and i had yours...telling each other what's the prob...at least,we're letting it out,not keeping it like this till i've gone crazy...how i wish that both of us stay by each other...but reality shown,u've gotta study at SG...and i'm staying here doing my ACCA till the day i go to UK...but still,we always spare some time for both of us =)

darling,u have a safe trip alright? i know i know,you're envy of your fren who can get the prada wallet all by herself...me too =( dun be lar k? u're gonna work soon and i'm sure u or your bf can get 1 for urself =) i'll wait for your return =) then we'll go out with fer fer and weng kee...muahahhaa...and i wana claim my birthday celebration~!!! lolz...as planned,call peggy and caroline out too lar =) i love you~♥

i'm gonna work tomolo...as data entry clerk...gotta wake up sooo early in the morning...cuz i'm having piano lesson at 8.30 in the morning...i'm sorry chris...i know u wanted me to work for u badly...tho u can rise my pay,i oso dun wana work tat particular job lar...i'm not good at teaching ppl and i had no patience at all...lolz...i'm so sorry chris...next time ok? heheh =) you're the best agent i had before...from all those jobs i had been working,you're the best of the best...cuz you taught us tricks,treat us makan and playing with us at arcades,watch movies and all...thanks yar...just the next event job,ok? =)

it's gonna be a long day tomolo...and i'm hoping it's coming faster...plans are up ahead...and outings...and i decided to gave up all my branded bags for my lappie =( yeah,it's kinda sad...and i saw 1 gucci and LV bag that i really want...i guess,it gotta wait then...and jacket too...i soooo wana get a new jacket...tat has gotta wait too...i must must must must get a laptop~!!! argh~!! enough du...off to bed~

night~

No comments: