Monday, August 24, 2009

23082009

today is sunday...woke up kinda late...and all of sudden,dad say wana go back to hometown =( haihz...sienz lar...hmmm...we reach there bout 2 sth...ntg much to do...watch dvd oni and continue my beauty sleep...hehe...such a pig...indeed i am...then after dinner,we came back to kl...
i was waiting for my sister to finish her bath and we shall go to the nite market...but when she's done,she said she dun wana go =( luckily my maid wana go...hehe...i bought bread for tomolo...cuz the class ends at 6pm..afraid will be hungry...lolz...
i msg ryan...didnt noe that he was in the nite market too...hehe...luckily didnt bump into him...dun wana let him see my tshirt look...then he invited me to yam cha at spicy...i went...we chat quite long and his fren,jess,is kinda funny too...i met some1 vv familiar...but dunno who is he...hmmm...still thinking...but i cant recall...then not long,sin ee came...hehe...just greet each other...he even leave earlier than me...lolz...after yam cha,we head back to our homes =) when i'm home,is edi 11.54pm...it's kinda late le...and i haven finish copying my notes...haihz...will be doing it after this...

No comments: