Wednesday, August 26, 2009

exhausted

I'm so tired today...i guess it was becuz of not enough sleep...even today in class,i almost fell asleep...luckily i can make it home =) after that i went to "gei tak sek" with robert (yuan's cousin) to have my breakfast and then after that,we went to jusco...becuz i wanted to buy nail polish ^^
time is still early after i had buy my stuffs,so robbert suggested going to 1u for a movie...finally...i watched "i love you,beth cooper"...it's kinda funny but with lotsa sexual scenes...lolz...but the part that most touched me is robbert bought nuggets for me when i say i feel like eating one...that time,the movie almost started d...but he still go and buy ^^ then we headed home...i'm still vv tired till now =(
last nite another thing that made me happy was ryan...he told me that he wanted to come find me after his yam char session with frenz...but he didnt come becuz he cant call in my fon...but nvm lar...at least he told me and i'm happy ^^ hehe...

No comments: