Monday, August 24, 2009

marvellous

i read pei chie's blog just now...i saw that she wrote that she went to movies with louis and his 90% gf last sat...well,very surprisingly,my heart do ache a bit but not so much anymore and i do not shed a tear for him...am happy for them...and for myself too...but sth ridiculous happened...he asked me to pay for the phone bill...wth...wat kind of guy is he? after treating me this way and ask me to pay for the bill?? and i didnt used much...even if i do,i used it to call and sms his mum most of the time oni...but who cares...i will be better in time ^^
LOL...i was very happy today...becuz our plan to the movies did not cancel =) we will be going to the movies tomolo right after our class..we'll be watching "aliens in the attic"...though i watched already,but i feel like watching it again...becuz it's super duper funny ^^
i took down the code and everything...when i was about to save the GSC reservation hotline in my phone,Ryan called~!!! ARGH~!!! i was vv shocked...but happy...didnt noe that he'll call me that soon...hehe...he sounded happy so was i...lolz...but not to think too much =) will be updating my blog tomolo again ^^

2 comments:

peichie said...

hi. how are u now? u're getting pretier.. nice hair.. can see u hav really slim down thru ur pic.. hope u get well soon

Annaliese said...

hey pei chie...i tot u didnt read my blog jor...i will get better in time ^^ it's kinda in the process...when i see tat in ur blog,i didnt even shed a tear for him...just my heart ache a bit =) i wana be prettier...but oso need to thank him for this..becuz of him,i slim down ^^ no need worry bout me lar...how bout u ler?