Monday, August 31, 2009

Merdeka Eve~~~

let me refresh what i did yesterday...alright...i had my breakfast..we ate bak kut teh...then ntg much to do in the afternoon...at night was supposed to watch movie...but suddenly canceled...then i ate dinner with alan...yea,he's eugene's fren...and eugene is my ex's fren...then i went to laundry with ryan...my face look red after drinking...lolz...will be uploading the fotos as soon as i get them from Joyce(ryan's bro's gf)
another weird thing is,so convenient ryan's bro and frens went to sg klah yesterday...i was wondering what wud happen if ryan did not admitted into hospital and bring me there with them...will i see my ex and his gal there?? scary..lolz..but luckily,everything's under control of God's hands...
alan did proposed to me...not marry kind lar u dumb dumb...he asked me to be his gf...oh well...he's not bad lar...nice salary,good age,good person ^^ lolz...but i'm not materialistic kind of gal lar...i just started to enjoy my single life...suddenly come all this...argh~!!!! i havent had enough fun yet ler...lolz =)
might be going out later with ryan to have lunch ^^ hehe...sleept late last nite and woke up early today...haihz...dunno wat happen lar...alright for now...will be uploading the fotos soon ^^

No comments: