Saturday, August 8, 2009

wat to do???

yesterday i went to his house...he was drunk and his mum told me to buy breakfast for him...i had wrote a letter to him the day b4 ytdy...
i reached his hse at 11 sth almost 12 pm...so i went uptairs to his room...when i opened the door,i saw tat his eyes were edi opened and was looking at the door...but when i open,he turn away...nevermind tat...i put the letter on his desk then i went back downstairs to eat my breakfast...i didnt have much appetite so i just took a few bites and throw the whole thing away...

i was looking for paper and pen..i've found it and wrote sth on it...it says,"your breakfast is downstairs..i'll leave as soon as ur mum is back...dun blame her as she noes ntg between us"...i went back upstairs and i stand in from of his door quite long...thinking whether wana go in or not...in the end,i decided to slip the paper thru the bottom of the door...i went back downstairs to wash the plates and turn on my laptop...
not long later,he came down...he tried to talk to me like asking where's mum,wat time she come bek,u reach vv long edi? and a lot more...i answered him in a soft voice but i didnt look at him at all..he went into kitchen to eat his breakfast and not long he came out again...ask me why there's another noodles hanging there...i said i cant finished it...so i throwed away...when he was downstairs,i was upstairs...when he went up,i go bek down again...i dun dare to face him...not long later we were sitting at the living room...and he received a call...i guess it was jl..asking him for gaming...he answer as in he dun wana go...after he hung up,he call alex again...i heard him say.."u otw d??~!!!" i guess he dun wana go out or wat..i didnt noe
i went bek up to his mum's room cuz i just cant stand it...he follow me..not long later alex reached...i was lying there...he asked me wat happen to ur leg...why dun dare to face me...why keep swallow ur saliva...why my breath is getting faster...then he kissed me at the cheeks..

i just cant stand it anymore...i stopped him at the stairs...i asked him wat he wan...he say he needs a rest...and i ask again wat he did tat for...he say frens kiss like wat caucasians did...i cant stand it anymore...i ran bek to his mum's room and cried softly...i think he heard me..he was standing at the stairs for a long time but in the end he went out...
i went to his room...i saw he read my letter...and i turn on his latop,there's still pic of me...i just dun understand all his actions...wat is he thinking...i vv san fu now =(

No comments: