Saturday, August 15, 2009

First cut is the deepest

tat's a song name...but it's true bout it's song title...indeed first cut is the deepest...but 2nd cut is oso the deepest for me bcuz it's cause by the same guy...i still cant get thru it...i cant explain my feelings rite now...i just noe tat i still love him a lot and i do miss him now...how come he can be so cruel??? say break then break...does our 5 years relationships means ntg to him? even all those obstacles tat we went thru? haihz...

i had not visit his car team's forum for weeks...but dunno why just now suddenly wana have a look...i guess i was too afraid to see wat i dun wana see...he had already changed the name list to Sg Klah =( i wish he wud bring me go but i noe tat the fact is he wudnt even ask me out...it's vv sad...i guess he had a new gal tat's why he can give up everything we owned...i feel like crying out loud...but i cant do it =( afraid tat my dad will ask wat had happened...

I MISS HIM A LOTS AND I LOVE HIM~!!!!

i noe even though he doesnt love me anymore...but my door will still always be open for him for as long as i could...i really hope there's miracle...but i guess in this case,there aren't any miracles for me...and miracles dun happen in my life before =(

No comments: