Friday, August 14, 2009

SHOCKED~!!!

today,i had planned to skipped class...didnt have the mood to attend it...so,i went to my ex house to look for his mum...his mum asked me to accompany her...so i did...i waited for her to get ready...she gave me new cloth and a wig ^^ it's wonderful...then when she's ready,we went out for breakfast...we went to axian dim sum...hmmm...it taste normal,nothing out of the box ^^ we just ate siu mai and xiao long bao...tat's all...then we headed to IOI mall and we shopped for the groceries ^^
i received a call from my dearest darling,xiao yuan...was so happy tat she came back...but she flew off to melbourne tonite =( after a long walk,we went to sakae sushi...didnt eat much tho...my appetite is goin down so does my weight...i guess tat's a good sign rite? then i talked to hui boon as his shops is located there too ^^ lolz...after tat,we headed home...
i was SHOCKED and TERRIFIED that i saw jl's car and my ex's harrier...at tat moment,i stunt...felt vv scare to see him...then i talked to jl as i didnt see him for quite some time...not long later,we went into his house to sit...
then my ex came down and saw me...he smile and asked me "why u are here de?"...he then looked at jl and jl answered "it wasnt me who bring her here,she can drive"...lolz...it's kinda awkward tat he smiled but mayb i was sensitive or wat...or mayb he wasnt even smiling bcuz of me...yea...tat's rite...sud be thinking it tat way so i won hurt myself anymore...then he went out edi...i helped his mum to change the bed sheet in her room...it looks nice ^^
i went home not long later and headed to the saloon and get my hair dyed ^^...i'm so happy bcuz finally it's dyed and it smells good..it's not a sudden decision but just wana make myself prettier for tomolo's event...i will be going to quottro tomolo nite ^^

No comments: