Tuesday, August 18, 2009

u pull me up and u tear me down

yeap...he really did pull me up when i was at my worse of time...he came back to me...and now finally he's tearing me down again...wat am i to you? a rubbish?? suan le ba...it ends now...mayb u guys had already started ur relationship...i will be here praying tat u guys can have happiness ^^
but there's one thing i really dun understand...is bout W.C...we're both gals...but i dunno why u wana do this to me...had i done anything wrong to u before??? i noe she had the intention to hurt me PURPOSELY...i'm saying this bcuz she came and add me and even start talking to me...she "zhu dong" do all tat...and today she post tat thing oso i noe is purposely wana show me tat she had my ex...why do u wana hurt me?? i cant think of anything else...we're both gals..i think no1 can understand how i feel other than u and the rest of the gals in the world...but no matter wat u did,wrong or correct,i guess louis will be standing on ur side...cherish ur moments gal =)

i thanks God for Your arrangement in my destiny...even though sumtimes i wonder why You treat me this way or wondered what i had done wrong to deserve this kind of treatment... but still,i guess there's a reason behind all Your arrangement...i thank You again for Your guidance in my life...God bless me

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey jessie...forgive me for using chinese..在以前,我可以跟你说很多爱情的道理,现在,我不敢多说,可是我可以感受到,人生不是只有爱情才会美好,我有一群很好的朋友,在我不开心时,陪伴在身边的好朋友,我相信你也有,她们会给你鼓励,也可以帮助你,她们跟不会像他那样放弃你,你长大了,自己也会想了,人身会有许多过客,他只是其中之一,是时候整理自己的心情,面对未来该走的路,no need to blem others,ntg worng and write in tis relationship, hope u will always happy ,gambateh!!!!!

Annaliese said...

lolz...chin,i understand wat u wana say...i understand tat in a relationship,there's no wrong and right...but wat i wrote is not bout my ex...is bout the slut ^^
but suan le ba...i aready decided to let go =)