Friday, August 28, 2009

SMC

argh~~~ tired...woke up early in the morning and get prepare to visit ryan in Sunway Medical Centre...he look kinda scared...lolz...vv funny lar...i accompany him for bout 2 to 3 hours...this kind of fren hard to find lar =) and i forgotten to bring some magazines for him so that he won be so bored...sorry ryan =( hehe...but i oso good lar...i buy newspaper for u ler and accompany u for soooo long =) i even took a picture of him wearing the surgery attire...lolz...but he never allowed me to post it here nor on facebook =(
actually i did plan to visit my ex's mum aka my godmum ^^ but plan cancelled bcuz i'm staying in the hospital...sorry mum...and she's rushing out to buy stuffs for grandpa so we didnt have breakfast together...she oso asked me to buy some biscuits...i'll be going after this...
tonight,there's many plans for me to go...i really do feel like going...but exam's next week and i had done nothing...hahah...yea i noe i'm such a lazy bum XD lolz...this is my life as a student...i won start till last minute =P hehehe...so i guess i will be going to none of the parties tonite =( bye bye nite parties ='( argh~!!!!!!

No comments: