Saturday, August 22, 2009

to the next level...

yesterday,i get to know that my ex entered my facebook acc and he even read my blog...he even scold me and protect the girl...he said "u blog then blog la...dun insult ppl".....well...to me,i'm very straight forward...i will write wat i see and wat i feel...i NEVER insult ppl...if u're doing good,then i'll say...if u're doing bad,i'll say it too...iit's too bad tat he still dont understand me...nevermind lar...
i still wonder why he enter my facebook acc??? i'm taking myself to the next level...i've changed my password and i will change my phone memory card...so i wouldnt see anything that belongs to him...i guess he did the same too ^^am oso very afraid that he'll steal my poker chips...last nite,the same guy called me again...this time we chat from 2sth to 4sth almost 5am...can u believe that?? my god...it's so late...it's good chatting with both of this guys...they had awaken me ^^

No comments: