Monday, August 17, 2009

happiness

ever since last saturday,i had decided to let go my ex,to give him up and not to think bout it anymore...after making tat decision,i feel quiet relieve and i was really happy till now..enjoying my life...at least my life wudn't let him control anymore ^^ today,got 1 aunty praised me...she said i'm getting prettier ^^ happy to hear tat =) i guess it was cuz of my hair dyed and after slim down alot...
this few days,i slept quite late...wondered why...am i suffering from insomnia??? aikx...normally i sleep during lectures...but today,i cant even take a nap...hmmm...i'm tired but just cant sleep...i found out sth shocking is tat the slut(W.C), she can do such things tat u cant imagine...lolz...i saw sth from facebook just now and i took down the pic ^^ well,W.C ar...this is just an advice for u...this guy if u want it,u can have him...i dun wan him le...like chinese ppl say "yat ci bat zhong,bak ci bat yong"...furthermore this guy had already betrayed me twice...just becareful...since we're both gals,i'm oni telling u this...but if u wana go for it,go ahead...not that i wana make u guys separate...after all he's my ex and i understand him quite deep...i will give u guys my blessings as how i gave him when he likes yee ling =)
but letting go is a good sign i guess ^^ i can find a better 1 than him..we've been together for 5 years...we've been thru ups and downs to get this far...but i feel tat it was always me who tried and fight for our relationship and you're always the one who ruin it...but anyway,u had allowed me to experienced and learnt new things from this relationship...i will be more aware of guys ^^ thanx for your tutoring...


In this pic,she wrote "xin de mei yi fen,mei yi miao dou zai xiang ni"...i noe that she's the 1 who send it out first becuz of the time and she even sent twice...

No comments: