Monday, August 3, 2009

Sadness all day long~~~

Today,it just seems like everything bad happen on me..bf said that he wana break up...that really hurts me a lot...cried a lot too today...and another thing,i had car accident...mayb i wasnt concentrating on the road...i had minor injuries on my fingers,both my legs and a bit blue black at my neck.
Now...i'm both internally and externally hurt...but no matter how my external part hurt,it cant compare to my internal..today after bf said that,i dunno why my heart felt vv pain...not the pain caused by him or mayb is him...is like those heart attack kind and cried till my nose bleed and my eyes feel slightly pain...i guess i'll leave it lidat,dun wana consult a doc...i just wana leave this world for good...but how much i say or told him,he wud tot that i threaten him like wat he said today..
i dunno what more i can do to heal myself,though time is the medicine for now...it hurts a lot...all i can do is nothing,i felt that as though i'm useless in everything i do...
2 years back,we oso broke up at this vv month...i really hope we'll patch back...i love him vv much~~~ pls tell me what can i do to have him back..GOD,i beg YOU either to have him back wit any conditions i oso accept or give me up and take my life back...

No comments: