Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New life had started

LOL...starting to love my new single life now~!!! after all,it's not tat bad...the other day,yuan was talking to me..she said,"i miss out a lot of things when i was with him"...well...i found out what she's saying is kinda true too ^^ had planned everything...next wednesday,i'm going to movie after class ^^then during sem break,we'll be going to Port Dickson and Malacca with classmates ^^ Though i haven ask permission from daddy,i hope i can go so does my frens too ^^ BUT the bad news is,i need to drive...mayb can take turns let yuen drive =) but oso kinda worry becuz it's my car...i'm afraid of accidents =( so i guess,i need to drive myself
early Sept will be my finals...haven even start studying yet =( haihz...the time table sux le...we had Managing Information System,Business Law and TAX one shot =( lolz...will try my best to remember everything...
btw,i get to know a guy...he's a lot more older than me...but age doesnt matter ^^ he's kinda cute and naughty in personality...when i was talking to him,i had no stress at all...and most of the time,he made me laugh...i guess that's all for now...will be back for more ^^

No comments: